Friday, October 10, 2008

That's Me at Changi Airport

The Classical Look!
The 1970's Look!

The Cool Look!
These are photos of me with different flavors, taken on my camera by Chan Kar Ming @ Changi Airport. We were on transit to the Golden Land where we went for a short trip, and yet I was armed with my camera. It doesn't matter how the photo is taken and what color tone it is given, it is the same old smiling face :-)
It was also during this trip that I came across a very profound "words of wisdom" in one of the comic strips in The Star, which says "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can change, and the wisdom to tell the difference between the two.

How profound.
...lets move on now to the classical series.








No comments: