Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hakuna Matata too...

This photo was uploaded from ridzuanismail.blogspot.com. It is me and my Fiat Punto which I use during weekends to feel young! Yes, Hakuna Matata was posted at Ridzuan's blog, and indeed, today we experienced "makes life great, no worries" as our photography day was foiled with heavy rain in the morning. We paused and decided to be happy. So, we started off drinking a cup of good coffee at Ridzuan's before we moved on to Transfer Road Mamak Stall for Roti Canai and half boiled eggs. Then the sun came out, and the rain stopped and our cameras popped out.

As we had quite a fulfilling and enjoyable experience today, laid back and relaxed and rich, I just have to blog it down before I go to sleep (yawn).


I realized that Photography is such a great hobby and decided to plunge in with a Nikon D80 only to find out that Photographers are also great people. When we go out to shoot, we let our hair down and just have fun (and along the way, we brag a lot too). It is fun to go photo shooting with Ridzuan... as he always had to bring along his "full set of weapons" where sometimes we can get a chance to borrow (just like that Prime 50mm lens which I borrowed from him).





Trotting around at Fort Cornwallis, Ridzuan was trying to find a good scene or object to shoot while I was distracted by some tourists (smile). As for me, it is just see, aim and then click. For Ridzuan, there is a 4th dimension to it. You will see what I mean in the photo below.




The image that Ridzuan has dedicated to my increasing enthusiasm took great pains to take. While if you see the image of the same object that I had taken by just standing there, aim and click, you will see the significant difference (smile).


Actually, not too bad huh (hmmm).

But, because I see, aim and click without having to set up the tripod, bend down low and make a stance, I get more shots of this same old cannon from different angles. I also have a ship in the background (Kiasu Syndrome, Ha Ha).

Same cannon, but from below.

Same cannon, but from below front view.

Ridzuan, I dedicate my images of cannons to you. You have made my day enjoyable and fun.


No comments: