Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Camera Khakis...

The most enjoyable part about this photography hobby is the photography outings with the camera khakis. Everytime we meet up for Teh Tarik, these outings are talked about just as golfers talk about their golf games. I would like to post on this blog and introduce to you a few of the camera khakis... starting again from an introduction of me (laugh).

In most occassions, I would be driving my feel young cabriolet and my friend Chan took this shot of me, looking through the rear view mirror. Looks cool, isn't it?

and we drove through these beautiful country roads....


That's yours truly, enjoying the breath taking view at the sandy beach of Kuala Muda (river mouth of Muda River). Suddenly, I heard a click behind me...

Turned around.... and it was Ridzuan, my photography sifu and friend. These 2 photos above were uploaded from ridzuanismail.blogspot.com.

...and saw this camera man!



This is Chan Kar Ming, the very serious photographer (and very technical too).

Our youngest khaki - Ning.

The 3 camera men... photo taken by Ning and uploaded from ridzuanismail.blogspot.com.

No comments: