Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Next Inspiration... Family Photos

The long Hari Raya break this time has really made me lazy. After eating and sleeping and going through 2 days of almost doing nothing but watching the clock tick slowly, I decided to pick up my camera again (the Nikon D80, in case you forgot) and started on my solo expedition. Today's photography expedition was a rather unusual one, as I was the solo photographer and I had to drive for 1.5 hours, reached the destination and then walked around rather aimlessly, clicking here and there until I found the theme for the next gallery. I started off clicking shots of people, thinking that it will be another people photo collection again, but a twist of fate happened at noon.
You might think that I have run out of photos to post on Dreamz and therefore had to go out to click new ones. Buzzz... wrong! I still have plenty of photos to post on Dreamz from my collections. But nothing beats taking out the camera, with the aim of finding a theme for the collection, and then putting them up on this blog. The full works! This new hype makes photography so exciting and challenging for me.
I will be posting a series of photo collection, featuring family and extended families. Family denotes a group of people (in today's case, animals) affiliated by consanguinity, affinity, or co-residence.
The next series will be about families....
Hope you will like it :-)

3 comments:

T r o y 1 6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T r o y 1 6 said...

aww man, at least you can place 1-2shots as a sneak preview

Brian Tan said...

Sneak preview on my camera.