Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Final Ramblings in Rome

After rambling about Rome for the past 2 weeks, I am about the conclude the photo series of Roma Arrivo. I shall conclude this gallery with these final ramblings.
This caught my attention.. How would I fit into this car? While walking about in Rome, I came across this car parked in the motorcycle parking area.


It rained when I was on the way to the airport, and this dramatic skies @ Fiumicino caught my attention too. This photo.. heaven shines forth (",)

Mc Donald's poster in Rome. This poster was posted on the window of Mc Donald's near the Spanish Steps... but where is the golden M logo?

This window display caught the attention of my camera. This is not the display window of a pet shop though...

Hope you liked my Roma Arrivo gallery. FINITO.

No comments: