Thursday, September 11, 2008

The most important things in life... comes in pairs of 3 golden rules...

Today, I received an email circulation from my former classmate that the most important things in life comes in pairs of 3 (three). How profound. I do not know if he copied it from somewhere, but since it is so profound, I have decided to share it on my blog:

Three important things in life that, once gone, would never come back:
1. Time
2. Words
3. Opportunities

Three things in life that can destroy a person:
1. Anger
2. Pride
3. Unforgiveness

Three things in life that you should never lose:
1. Hope
2. Peace
3. Honesty

Three things in life that are most valuable:
1. Love
2. Family & Friends
3. Kindness

Three things in life that are never certain:
1. Fortune
2. Success
3. Dreams

Three things that makes a person:
1. Commitment
2. Sincerity
3. Hard work

Finally, the three things that are truly constant since our creation:
Father - Son - Holy Spirit

No comments: