Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reviving the blog.....with Monkey Business

I have been away for nearly a year, and as I go through this patch of free time I decided it is time to revive the blog. I have so many photos taken over the past 12 months to upload... and hmmm.... where do I begin. Let me begin with the shots taken with my Nikon D300, a new addition to my camera equipment list.

This is the MONKEY BUSINESS series which I recently shot at Hutan Lipur, a forest reserve park quite nearby to my home.






Then came the BOSS!


1 comment:

Phuong Trinh said...

Thanks so much for sharing these great photos!!!
Contemplating your photos-especially cloudies & wonders of natural- is a unforgettable feeling. I feel as if my seoul dissolved deep in them!!!
More close than ever when viewing VN's photos!!! My heart was stirred come after each picture. But somehow I feel still left some wonderful moment in VN that waiting for your catching. Hope one day in your collections will occur more photos of VN! ;)
A concluding remark, you are a good photographer! Wish your skill impove more and more....