Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pak Lah @ Kepala Batas


A normal Sunday afternoon became extraordinary with my up close encounter with our Prime Minister who came back to Kepala Batas (he is the MP of Kepala Batas) for an official visit. Amred with my camera, I joined several hundred cameramen at Dewan Milenium to catch him on photo. It was exciting, and it was a different kind of photoshoot experience for me and my camera Khaki.


The moment PM arrived, a big crowd surrounded him to greet him, and camera flashes went flickering. It is not easy to get this close to PM, but I was lucky somehow.

He is indeed the pride of Kepala Batas.

Pak Lah and the First Lady...


I somehow felt like a photographer from the media, trying to get a good shot for tomorrow's headlines (",)

3.30pm, Sunday 29 March 2009.
This is our beloved Prime Minister.

No comments: